We are looking for a Performance & Compliance Manager for Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
The company offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Performance & Compliance Manager your main responsibilities are:
– To provide support and advice to account operational temas in all areas of Performance Management, Compliance and Quality related measures;
– Manage the flow of information for all KPI's and SLA (internally and from suppliers) within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective;
-Analyse the Service Partner performance and work with the Regional Managers to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement with the account;
– Support the account operational teams in a proactive manner to ensure all Environmental and compliance matters are dealt with in accordance with local legislation;
– Responsible for the development and provision of regulatory advice, guidance and support to the contract, ensuring compliance with local legislation at all times;
– Ensuring all Performance & Compliance related data is up to date, according to client contract agreed standards and available for operational teams within the account;
– Effective management and control of business reports and management information systems to support the management team in ensuring that exemplary customer service is provided to the client;
– Manage the flow of information for all KPI's and SLA within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective;
– Assume lead role responsibility for the management of all CAFM systems output, surveys and reporting tools which may be provided to the operational teams and client management teams;
– Assist in the creation and coordination of the account audit and inspection schedule for all QHSE related audits & reports and assurance checks, undertake and provide support for these as required;
– Participate in the development of new standards (inline with corporate standards) and ensure ongoing compliance;
– Assist with account QHSE compliance registers in the country of operation;
– Investigation of incidents to identify root causes and recommended actions and monitor timely follow up to reports with effective closure of actions;
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
– Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar environment;
– Experience in Facility Management in an international environment;
– Experience in Legislative matters and a strong administrative background;
– Ability to communicate effectively at Senior Management level;
– Proven performance management skills in a similar environment.
-Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
– Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch;
– Relationship management expertise;
– Any QHSE or compliance related qualifications are a plus;
– Understanding of facilities management market and services;
– Positive and proactive approach to problem solving;
– Approachable and committed to team working.
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:14:44 +0000
42.000 € – 48.000 € gross / year
Pharmaceutical & Life Science
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.