Become an ambassador for our client and the first point of contact for the Supercell community gamers. You'll be responsible for handling the gamer's questions until a resolution is found.
Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Its games are available for tablets and smartphones using both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems. Since its founding in 2010, Supercell has brought three hugely successful games to the market – Clash of Clans, Hay Day and Boom Beach – and keeps continuously growing at a fast pace.
Become our clients’ ambassador and be the first point of contact for the Supercell players’ community. You will be in charge of the players’ issues until a resolution has been identified.
As a member of Supercell’s Player Support team you are going to provide AWESOME game support to all players in the Supercell community, using Helpshift™ (mobile CRM) and other support tools.
You will engage directly with the players in offline conversations, in-app chat and voice. Besides that, you will provide feedback to the Supercell team in Helsinki.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Farsi/Persian and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
• Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Good reasoning and analytical skills;
• Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
• Good multi-tasking and typing skills (60 WPM+);
• Passion for video games and mobile applications;
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows® and Microsoft Office® or equivalents;
• Ability to think out of the box to amaze players and teammates;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
• Authorization to work within the EU (mandatory);
• Eligible to work in Portugal.
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Working hours – 8am to 10pm, from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts;
• Location: Parque das Nações – Lisbon;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Free annual flight to country of origin (within EU);*
• Accommodation in a room in a Teleperformance owned apartment;*
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
*For relocated applicants
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:51:04 +0000
Language/ Persian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.