Summary of the role
The Banking and Financial Services industry is one of the key industries for us in Spain, and we are expecting big growth in the region in the coming months.
We are looking for a PMO Junior Analyst to provide support the Temenos Coenter of Excellence we are developing in Spain .
In this role you will be helping in very diverse activities, from making sure all activities are being coordinated correctly among team members, as also, supporting with operational and administrative tasks like.
What would be your main responsibilities in this role?
- Support with logistics for employees Joining Temenos CoE
- Support to manage agendas and logistics for senior aasociates in Temenos CoE
- Follow up of work milestones, and presentations
- Provide support to the Temnos CoE leads on preparing status reports, planning, tracking progress of projects.
- Support with operational and administrative activities related to the project.
What would be the ideal type of candidate for us?
- Willingness to develop a long term career in the technology consultancy industry, from a very junior level role.
- Ability to coordinate big volumes of information and get things done in a very complex working environment, interacting with different stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills with special attention to details.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:33:26 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.