Our client, a well-established international online gaming company is looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to be based in their Katowice office. The right person will be managing affiliate partnerships on the Polish market, by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues.
In this role, previous iGaming experience is a must.
So what will the role entail and what are we looking for?
- Responsible for sales results for Affiliation through the company brand on the Polish market
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Represent the company at affiliates industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Analytical mindset, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Solid years experience in account management in iGaming
- Experience working on the polish market
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Great communicator
- Proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:12:16 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.