If you join our retail site support team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Leverage deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes / systems and act as an escalation point (working with Customer Service Support Teams) of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external and internal customers and third parties.
- Interact with partners in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Establish and foster strong business relationships with relevant stakeholders and internal business partners.
- Drive, monitor and review customer service operations for customers and business.
- Proactively resolve customer and business issues (working with Business stakeholders and internal GBS Europe Teams where applicable).
- Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to achieve individual, team and organisational targets.
- Adhere with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems of GBS Europe.
- Support and maintain key business databases and contract management tools end-to-end in an efficient way without supervision.
- Support and manage contract related changes and financials in an advanced level (key commercial activities, monthly reconciliations and reporting for the business).
- Manage accruals and reconciliations at month-end and year-end close for the business commercial processes and align with the finance team.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word).
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles.
- Capability to work in a team or individually.
- Learning opportunities, language course and other development opportunities to build a lasting acreer
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical package
- Opportunity to work from home
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:50:27 +0100
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.