Our partner is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services with more than 25 years practical IT “know-how” knowledge. In Budapest, they operate a shared service center with more than 500 employees. The company is still growing so they are looking for enthusiastic candidates who would like to start their career at a place where they can develop. Join them now as:
Polish Speaking Customer Service Specialist – IT Field
As an IT support specialist at our partner, you will have to act as first point of contact for the Polish customers of the company. You will have to log and analyze the incoming IT related problems (e.g. need to reset a new password or the printer is down) and provide troubleshooting in a timely manner. Creating the documentation for the problems, escalating the complex cases and following up the incidents would be also part of your role.
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for candidates with advanced/native Polish and English language knowledge: you will be in daily contact with the customers via phone and e-mail so speaking the languages on a high level is essential for the role.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and openness to analyze and to solve clients’ problems are necessary to be successful at the end of the recruitment process and, of course, in your future work.
- Having a user knowledge of MS Office package is also important, but there is no need for deeper IT knowledge because our partner company provides four weeks long training.
In exchange, our Client offers more than a competitive benefit package. Join them if you are looking for:
- A company that can provide you career opportunities either horizontally or vertically based on your preferences and performance. Starting your career as an IT support specialist you may have more options to step to next level: you can improve your technical knowledge to become a 2nd level support specialist. In case you have leading ambitions it is also a great place for you: becoming a mentor, a team leader or a supervisor could be the next step in your career.
- Possibilities to you to play an active role in company’s sparkling social life (e.g. employer branding project, organizing social activities, helping to organize company events, etc.)
- A friendly, encouraging corporate atmosphere where you are free to share your opinion and ideas
- A fancy office with a great view where you can be a member of a really multicultural team which speaks more than 10 languages
Job location: Budapest
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:03:02 +0100
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.