Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction. We partner with our clients to effectively harness our industry’s explosive digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. We are currently looking to hire a Polish Speaking Social Media Advisor for one of our major projects.
- Social media planning: produce and publish engaging contents, that both meet the global communication strategy goals and the specifics of your regional audience. Coordinate marketing operations and content production (video, infographic, etc.) with the operation team and our internal studio.
- Engagement plan & moderation: recruit and engage fans, build a close relationship with superfans, reply and moderate comments and private messages.
- Social Ads: monitor campaigns and manage your budget
- Reporting: communicate results and insights and suggest optimizations
We are looking for employees meeting the following requirements:
- Passion for social media and excellent communication skills.
- Creativity and curiosity.
- Native or fluent in Polish and English
- You are autonomous and you have outstanding project management skills
- You have a team spirit and will participate in the Social Media team’s good vibes
- Ability to use Adobe suite or other content production software would be a plus
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; social team activities
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- If you are interested, we will be glad to receive your application
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 11:37:44 +0000
Language/ Polish, English