The person will troubleshoot, research solutions, and provide resolutions to technical and service problems. This includes inquiries concerning product hardware, software and applications. Ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed while performing assigned functions according to standardized policies and procedures. Accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance daily goals.
- Responding to inbound calls, emails, or chats to the satisfaction of the customer
- Creates service requests within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Provides direction to customers promoting online self-service and web based solutions
- Creates temporary “work-around” for immediate customer issues when appropriate
- Uses a lab to simulate customer environment and issues as necessary to replicate & resolve
- Serves as escalation point for eService requests
- Escalates to Technical Support unresolved customer issues by packaging, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation of “bugs” and/or “request for assistance”
- Provides customers with existing Service Request status and routes call appropriately
- Handles RMA issuance and guidance to promote self-service RMA tracking
- Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, product line and service offerings
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Experience in customer/technical support
- Knowledge of networking configurations and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, trace route, firewalls, and routing
- Familiarity with telephony concepts such as ISDN, PRI, analogue, VoIP and digital circuits
- Experience in fault diagnosis and troubleshooting techniques
- Proficient working in a Windows environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with common Internet browsers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Aptitude to listen to caller’s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
- 2 years outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- An understanding/working knowledge of networking
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Knowledge of CRM software
- £15,808 per annum
HOURS OF WORK
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:31:36 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.