***The job below requires relocation to Lisbon, Portugal ***
**Start date is flexible**
* Only candidates who speak Dutch language fluently will be contacted *
Our clients are highly reputed outsourcing companies with constant growth in the international market. Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious and rewarding working environment? Then look no further : take a look at the full job description to give you even more useful information about the Customer Adviser role in Lisbon, Portugal
As a Customer Advisor you will be responsible for making sure the customers receive the best service. You will manage the amount of incoming calls and you will also connect with customers by email or chat. You will be highly motivated, approachable and can demonstrate great skills in building rapport with customers. No experience is necessary : you will benefit of a training from day one, and company will continue to support your development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent level , written and verbal in Dutch or German language
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Works well within a team
- Confident PC skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility towards working hours
* 2 extra salaries per year(Christmas/Easter-Summer), 1 month free accomodation, 20 days annual paid holiday, special discounts and offers for all employees, ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by specialists keeping you updated, career development opportunities, pension plan, health insurance coverage, International- multicultural modern working environment,flight Ticket costs reimbursed after 6 month and much more benefits
Apply today and a member of the team will contact you im the shortest time.
Make sure you provide us a Cover letter in one of the requested languages : German or Dutch
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:20:24 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.