Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Veritas are a global company that work to make the internet safer! Their mission is to make the world a safer place by delivering unmatched visibility and insights to customers and partners, and by adopting a holistic security approach to security.
The Sales Advisor will be an energetic team player who is goal driven and enjoys a challenge. They will be working in a fast-paced environment to ensure that all customers are contacted prior to contract expiry. The Sales Advisor will be expected to achieve KPIs including renewal rates, adherence and quality. They will be ambitious and keen to develop within their role.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Portuguese.
- Minimum of 1 years’ telephone B2C or B2B sales experience, demand generation/lead generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Experience in achieving and exceeding targets in a highly target driven environment.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including email.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Creative, high energy, resourceful and proactive.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong base relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:46:58 +0100
Language/ English, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.