Avis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, both through its Avis and Budget brands, which have more than 11,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network. This role is part of a new multi-lingual PPC team based in Barcelona, delivering international campaigns to drive growth and innovation.
About the Role:
Reporting into the PPC Manager, you will work to develop PPC strategy for Avis Budget Group for your allocated region.
The role will require you to own and manage PPC in a geographical area and conduct the usual aspects of any PPC role to drive performance such as SQRs, improving ads & extensions, monitoring performance and general maintenance. You will also have the responsibility of running and developing the strategy for RLSA, GDN & Gmail Ads.
As part of the role you will also be required to work closely with local marketing teams to tailor PPC and on-site strategy for your allocated region.
- Must Have
- 1 to 4 years PPC experience
- Experience of bid management tools such as DoubleClick, Marin & Kenshoo
- AB testing & optimising
- Experience of SQRs and keyword optimisation
- A major European language with good English
- Good reporting skills
- Ideal & according to experience
- Exposure to/management of Remarketing, GDN & Gmail Ads
- Setup or experience of working with Automation Systems
- Setting up and measuring effectiveness of promotions
- Experience of bid management tools such as DoubleClick, Marin or Kenshoo
- Landing page improvement/CRO strategy
- Budgeting and forecasting
- SQL, Java, AdWords Scripts etc
– Great location in Barcelona World Trade Centre
– Permanent contract and benefits
– Competitive salary from 25.000 to 30.000 (plus 10% yearly bonus)
– Fun and Healthy activities
Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:05:36 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Marketing and PR
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.