£26K – £27K + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international leading IT hardware company. Our client are seeking to appoint a PR Executive who will be responsible for the direct day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for nominated countries.
Working hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday/ 8am – 3pm on Friday
- Assist the EMEA PR Manager and Marketing Director in the creation of PR strategy around product launches and both brand and product campaigns and activities
- Liaise with Marketing team members to align content or activities to compliment and support PR activities & campaigns
- Work with the PR Manager to create direct media lists for countries where the company does not have agency support but still need reviews
- Establish direct relationships with top tier media across a number of countries as necessary
- Support the set-up and execution of press events, influencer days and PR activations; attending these as necessary.
- Create and distribute weekly updates to agencies on internal activities
- Ensure any PR Purchase Orders and any related invoices for PR agencies and other PR related activities are created and maintained effectively
- Working with the EMEA PR Manager track and report on local PR budget spend using in-house tracking tools
- Handle evaluation requests for review units for assigned countries. To include; ordering, shipping, returns, resolving issues and reporting
- Administer goodies requests. To include ordering and shipping for assigned countries
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 4th of April 2019
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English
- Be fluent in another European language would be a big plus
- Have a Degree level education in a relevant discipline would be ideal
- Have 2-3 years proven PR / Journalism experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of B2B or B2C traditional and/or digital campaigns
- Understand technology and experience of working with B2B and/or B2C tech is highly desirable
- Have MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Have strong writing and organisations skills
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:47:50 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.