Do you wish to represent a Global Technology company? You will work as part of a team of top class sales professionals, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
This employer was founded more than 30 years ago. Proud to serve customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet with the best teams, tools and practices! Non-stop customers interaction in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face-to-face channels.
Experience being part of a worldwide family!
As an Inbound Pre sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our business clients, helping them learn about, engage with and implement our business solutions, driving sales pipeline while providing an excellent customer experience. You will generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities, working as part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our customer base across EMEA.
In addition to demonstrating sales and business development expertise, our Inside Sales Representatives have additional responsibilities, including:
• Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
• Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
• Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
• Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
• Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
• Optimizing customer accounts
• Analyzing data
• Other related duties as assigned
A successful Representative will have a University degree or sales/ customer service experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Additionally you will need:
• Ability to speak read and write fluent English and German
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer based job.
Having a successful sales track record while providing outstanding customer service can be challenging, so we offer our Inside sales Representative a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site kitchen
• 20 annual leave days + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
Thu, 08 Jun 2017 07:19:43 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.