Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become a technical guru working within a demanding sales environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals?
The role is within our Hybrid IT Group that works to streamline innovation and make Hybrid IT simple with industry leading solutions. As a Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for providing technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives. Through a combination of attending customer calls, coaching and providing product training you will support and drive delivery of revenue goals.
You will be responsible for:
– Speaking to customers to understand their requirements.
– Becoming a trusted customer advisor and providing the best solutions.
– Training the Sales team and imparting your understanding and wisdom.
– Out-witting the competition.
– Working with partners to support multiple routes to market.
– Evangelizing client's products and solutions.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– A technical degree or a business related degree with a strong technical focus.
– Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken). Fluency in French would be a big plus.
– Some experience in the IT industry is preferred.
– Excellent questioning techniques and related communications skills with customers.
– Current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems.
– Understanding of data center components and how IT is used to address business needs.
– Excellent team player with a proactive attitude.
– Permanent contract.
– Competitive salary package and attractive local employee benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, tickets restaurant, flexible working hours).
– Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
– International working environment.
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 11:45:25 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.