StubHub the largest ticketing platform in the world, is looking for talent with experience in the Customer Service Department for the Frontline position with Chinese to contact with chinese speaking countries. Are you our ideal candidate?
This Company, is an eBay company. It was created in 2000 in Los Angeles, California and in 2016 the company Ticketbis joined them to connect sellers from more than 40 countries in the present, it hosts more than 10 million events per year.
-The person in this position specializes in informing the customer about the products offered by the company.
– Problem Resolution.
– Derive calls to the respective department
– Resolution of incidence.
– native or bilingual in Chinese
– Spanish or english
– Experience of at least 4 months in customer service.
Two different scheduale:
– Friday to Monday from 7:00h to 15:00h (weekend bonus)
– Monday to Friday. from 24:00 to 08:00h (nightshift bonus)
– Salary: €16,000 gross per year plus € 1,800 gross per year as bonus for working nightshift or weekends.
– Initial contract for three months, renewable.
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:44:24 +0100
Jobs and talent
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Chinese, Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.