Our client is a German multinational company specialised in the chemical industry.
In order to increase the efficiency of the operations for various country organizations and to increase the standardisation of the processes, our client has bundled transactional process operations into few global shared service centres (SSC).
As a Process Improvement Manager your main responsibilities would be:
– Planning and managing the process improvement programs
– Managing overall project to increase OTC performance across countries and work streams
– Lead project task forces consisting of center people and country people to address process issues
– Review of project proposals to determine goals, time frame, procedures for accomplishment of the
– Planning business needs and managing staff and budget outcomes in line with expected expenditure
– Managing process improvement project across the centers to ensure standardised EMEA OTC
– Identification and scheduling project deliverable, milestones and required tasks
– Maintaining agreed KPIs and performance targets to achieve required service levels.
– Ensure process results by comparing KPIs pre- and after process improvement activities
– Review and manage changes through the process improvement project lifecycle together with the Change Manager
– Lean Six Sigma or similar tool box to identify process defects and propose solutions for process improvements
– Know how in key ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and deep understanding of standard transaction
– Good understanding of Operations, Quality management and SLA frameworks
– Excellent team management skills with a strong result orientation
– Understanding of budgetary and resource requirements
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent persuasion, team management and conflict resolution skills
– Mobile and ready for short notice business trips
– Fluent command of English
– Another European language will be an asset
– University degree
– Availability to travel
– Competitive salary
– Possibilities for professional growth within the company
– Opportunity to join an expanding company
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:38:05 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.