Our client is a big multinational present in 120 countries, which solves unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, they deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The role involves:
Service Desk Support
• Provide telephone and email support to European end-users
• Act as a trusted advisor regarding buying channels, use of preferred suppliers and payment terms in compliance with the Client’s policies
• Develop strong understanding of relevant policies and procedures, as well as compliance and risk regulations, to appropriately mitigate risk/exposure
Purchase Requisition and Invoice Processing activities
• Approve Purchase Requisitions by determining quality and completeness of request based on defined set of rules
• Propose updates to the existing compliance tools
• Report on requisition enablement and compliance
• Occasionally handle Spot Buy requisitions
• Invoice processing – special cases which require contact with the client and suppliers.
• Solving holds on invoices as per process instructions + solving of rejections
• Support enablement of suppliers
• Maintain the existing pool of vendors up to date to ensure buying opportunities
• Resolve queries related to the contracting process
• Create and route contracts in the Contract Management tool per Client’s policies
• Enable contracts by creating/approving compliance terms
• Quality Check of the queries handled by the team
• Report on team performance and compliance
• Prepare and provide training and mentoring to team members
• Responsible for customer/Supplier satisfaction survey results
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management, organizational and time management competencies
- Team player
- Basic Microsoft Office Knowledge
- English and French knowledge, Level C1.
- Procurement and/or AP background is a plus
- Travel required for initial knowledge transfer activities (within Europe)
- Previous experience in accounts payable is not a requirement – They would provide you with an
- opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Relocation bonus
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:35:26 +0000
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.