We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consulting company. Their Prague office works with clients in multiple locations across the EU, helping them to select the best possible suppliers, improve supply chains and maximize their spending power.
In this role, you will:
– Manage sourcing projects from start to finish,
– Conduct detailed spend and cost analysis and market research,
– Introduce clients to e-procurement and help them with online purchasing,
– Build professional and long-lasting relationships with clients,
– Conduct evaluations for our suppliers and clients.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
– Very good written and spoken English and Italian language skills,
– At least 1 year experience in purchasing, supply chain management, business analysis or similiar
– Strong general PC skills, especially with MS Excel and Powerpoint,
– Excellent customer service and time management skills,
– Reliable and open to new challenges.
– Opportunity to join an innovative, leading international sourcing team,
– Competitive salary and benefits package including language courses, home office, lunch vouchers, and extra vacation days,
– Long term opportunities to grow and develop your career,
– Genuinely interesting and varied projects will ensure that you're constantly learning.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:17:05 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.