Portugal's capital Lisbon is ready for you. Explore the oldest city in Western Europe and enjoy the dynamics of the enchantment of this global city.
Lisbon is Europe's San Francisco, with a Mediterranean climate, beautiful beaches and a summer that lasts about six months. The company you can work for is a worldleader in customer service management and is one of the best employers in Portugal. Be a part of this young, international team!
Are you ready?
We are currently looking for Dutch customer service agents in Lisboa for one of the world's biggest online Shops which has specialized in e-Books, entertainment and electronic devices.
– Day to day customer support
– Management of website
– Give advice about toys, books and electronic devices
– Provision of individual advice
– Inbound customer service
– Data administration
– Almost Native Skills of Dutch
– Good knowledge of English
– Computer and software affinity
– You can take the initiative and are ready to help
– Good communication skills
– You are reliable, friendly and empathetic
– Able to work 40h a week
– Team oriented
– EU working Permit
– Good career opportunities, flat hierarchies
– Possibility to work permanently
– Refund of your initial flight (after 9months working)
– Multi-awarded work environment
– Company activities
– Free Portuguese lessons
– Possibility to live in a company-owned apartment
– Modern and friendly work environment
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:49:40 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.