During this internship you will have the opportunity to be part of an international team and in an office in the center of Barcelona, collaborating with your skills and your desire to develop a short-stay apartment rental company in international markets.
The tourist apartment rental sector has become a very important industry in busy cities like Barcelona. An industry that is very competitive to the hotel sector, since in an apartment the client can spend less and live like a local.
Since 2004 and with a multilingual team, this company offers a variety of apartments to rent for a short stay in the city of Barcelona as well as many other popular cities around the world.
Do you want to improve your contact skills with the customer and product management? Do you want to improve your level of English and Spanish at the same time? This company is the ideal place.
In this position, your main tasks consist partly of the Product Management as well as the Customer Service area:
- Expand the apartment inventory
- Opening new cities
- Price and conditions negotiating
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Monitor performance of the inventory
- Deliver quantity and quality reports
- Market and price parity research
- Handling questions about bookings
- Handling changes in bookings
- Find alternative solutions for customer in case of a change in plans
- Bookings control and administration
- Contact with the apartment owners regarding bookings
- Input for process improvements
- Input on service innovations
Administratio, Marketing or similar
Dutch – C2
English – B2
Internet, MS Office
Good communication skills, well organized person
Benefits: 250€ – 350€ depending on duration and experience + bonuses
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40h/week
Available from April 2018 to May 2018
For 4 to 6 months
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:50:37 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Sales & Marketing
Language/ Dutch, English