Permanent Full Time
Salary Negotiable + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business is seeking to appoint a Product Manager with our client, an internationally leading IT software company that provides support within HR area. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a global core product.
- You will be interacting with users and analysing the competitive landscape as well as engaging with global stakeholders (APAC, EMEA) frequently, ensuring solutions meet localised requirements.
- Own the product life-cycle from ideas and creation depending on priorities based on stakeholder input, defining functionality, and communication of milestones
- Develop and maintain a dynamic road-map by applying company goals, understanding ROI impact, and industry innovation
- Collaborate daily with the technical team to define and design solutions that have been prioritised
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the products ability to meet strategic, technical or other outlined goals.
- Clearly communicate status, dependencies, or roadblocks to business stakeholders.
- Manage product and feature launches with the ability to determine if alpha or beta would be needed.
- Be the knowledge expert for the product and shared throughout the business.
- Responsible for one junior product manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Must be fluent in English
- 5+ year's experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a software product environment, taking products and services from concept to launch
- Understanding of design thinking and agile development method
- Ability to take decisive ownership of tough business problems and detail oriented.
- Ability to write well-defined user stories and product requirements
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience and education
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha, Confluence and Salesforce
- Using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise and drive decision-making
- Ability to make your case for product features to leadership and conversing with clients regularly
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:49:43 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.