- Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet focusing on product functionality, operating environments and system configuration/setup.
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as WebEx or Netmeeting.
- Able to handle high volume of issues and some challenging issues independently but is responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts.
- Continues to develop application knowledge in specific product suite and operating environment and technologies.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
- Responsible for being the liaison with Development and other depts., i.e. PSO, Finance, etc., to insure proper handling of customer issues.
- Participates in special projects and takes on special assignments and/or teaches other Analysts installation procedures, features of products, etc.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users and team.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams
- Assists less experienced Analysts and serves as a resource for others as needed.
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base and provides review others content.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Provides accurate accounting of work and time allocation.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established customer satisfaction ratings and other KPIs
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools.
- German language on B2/C1 level
- English language on B2/C1 level
- Prior experience in an international environment
- Eager to learn new (process & technical areas)
- Problem solving and analytic skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills
- Strong organizational skills required to insure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
- A sense of urgency – Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results – Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what work; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community – Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:32:28 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.