Gain a valuable IT certificate and become a licensed IT Professional.
Are you looking for a more advanced position where you will not only be processing tickets and resetting passwords? You can gain experience with integration (routing, switching), implementation, unified communication, network security, data centres.
A new IT project has been opened in Prague. You now have an opportunity to start in a new company, in modern offices, providing high-quality IT services to top clients and institutions across Europe. The company has been awarded for being one of the fastest growing technology companies and have over 100 prestigious industry awards.
We’re looking for candidates who have brief experience in IT (even just basics from school/university), who want to be part of something new and help build an international support business. You will have an opportunity for career progression and gaining valuable IT skills. You will be provided with complete training, so the position is also available for juniors with a strong motivation for IT and technology. After some time into your job and doing well at your company, feeling you've already settled in, you might be ready for more responsibilities and could be certified and promoted to more senior positions in IT engineering.
You will mostly be responsible for:
* Communicating with VIP clients (international companies, public institutions)
* Dealing with different IT- related queries (e.g. systems security setting, access setting, data centers, routing and others)
* Creating tickets and clients' requests
* Providing client care via phone/e-mail
* Forwarding difficult or complex trechnical problems
* Data maintainance
Due to the nature of the work, you may be expected to work shifts or be on call. The shifts are always planned in advance.
* Upper-intermediate German and English (mostly email communication)
* Knowledge of information technology (experience in the IT services or educational background – e.g. information technology courses, is an advantage)
* Interest in IT (extensive training will be provided)
* Client oriented, pro-active person and solutions focused
* Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a demanding business and IT environment
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
* Annual bonus
* 5 weeks of holiday
* 3 Sick Days
* 100% Sick leave contribution
* Meal vouchers 100 CZK
* Contribution to public transport
* Contribution to pension scheme
* Multisport card
* Extra health care
* Cell phone for personal use
* Relax room (Playstation, Biliard…)
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:17:28 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.