Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality and candor.
The Bonus Management Project team is part of well-established finance department. The main goal of the team is to set-up and calculates bonuses for German VIP client portfolio in FMCG sector. The project is designed for 1 year; nevertheless the career possibilities are countless in both Finance and Logistics field. On daily bases the team will be in communication with multiple stakeholders and departments both internally within the global company, clients in Germany and other 3rd parties involved in the project. The environment is highly dynamic filled in with different challenges. The learning possibilities in corporate communication, software programs and internal systems are given. The team will have an extensive training on the job here in Prague and will be continuously developing on the position. The team will be using on daily bases English and German language at least via email, therefore communicative German is required.
- High School or University education preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Logistics/ International Trade or other relevant fields.
- Advanced to fluent knowledge of English.
- Intermediate knowledge of German.
- Strong coordinating, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and numeracy skills.
- Strong self-organization and time management skills.
- Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities.
- Good knowledge of SAP will be a great advantage, strong knowledge of MS Excel is expected.
- Self-starter, a team player ready to work hard and learn more.
- High energy & positive attitude.
- 35.000 CZK per month
- Semi-Annual Bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:43:43 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.