Eurosender is a European leading logistics start-up with HQ in Luxembourg and offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Slovenia, Poland, & Ukraine. We believe in the digital future of logistics as we aim to simplify processes and making them more transparent for both the benefit of customers and courier companies. We grant instant access to high quality shipping service for end-users and companies, as well as tailor made offers that folds on any shipping need.
We serve more than 30.000 B2B customers user and over 100.000 end-users. We are supported by Post Luxembourg and Ergo Group. The cooperation with leading logistics and insurance providers in Europe enable us to constantly improve our current services and offer an extensive range of shipping options.
We are looking for smart, solution-oriented, devoted, ambitious & hardworking problem solver for the role of Project manager who will directly report to the CEO of the company.
As a Project Manager you will be working on the exciting projects that might become the core revenue drivers of the company.
It is a hands-on role where you will be expected to help identify the opportunities, to design solutions, to validate them & if successful, to implement them into the core processes of Eurosender
- It is a hands-on work on key projects under guidance & support of the CEO;
- You will analyse opportunities, define the budgets & present the implementation strategy for the projects;
- You will execute pilot projects & will be responsible for the coordination between internal & external resources;
- You will analyse & present the results of the pilot projects;
- You will build, present & execute the implementation of the projects into the current processes of Eurosender.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree (e.g. MBA, etc.) preferred;
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting (experiences in Management Consulting typically preferred);
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Willingness to travel.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:49:16 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.