- management of localization projects;
- monitoring and controlling project status;
- resource management and allocation;
- preparation and maintenance of projects documentation;
- managing project finances;
- compliance with relevant and applicable procedures;
- ongoing communication with customers and subcontractors.
- minimum 2+ years of professional experience in localization or related, preferably in an international environment;
- fluent in written and spoken German;
- very good command of written and spoken English;
- university degree
- highly-developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows);
- ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- ability to drive cross-group problem solving, customer advocacy and ability to apply creativity, critical thinking and solution-mindedness in a dynamic working environment;
- attention to detail with strategic thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- strong collaboration and communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff;
- experience in using CAT tools will be considered an asset.
- full time job contract;
- employee benefits package (including private medical insurance, sport card, holiday allowance);
- professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- brand new office near city rail, car and bike parking;
- work in a creative team and friendly atmosphere;
- access to training platform;
- ability to cope with latest technologies.
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:51:38 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.