The EMEA Professional Services Business Unit is a rapidly growing function within the Zebra organization and is critical to the provision of excellent customer experience through successful project delivery.
This role works in a dynamic team which provides continuous improvement in the way we deliver new technology projects to customers.
– support Project Managers by helping to maintain existing projects and resource profiles
– create project documentation, updates it
– cooperate with a project team, schedule/coordinate meeting, responsible for capturing meeting notes
– proactively manage stakeholder follow up based on timelines and parameters established with the project manager
– raising purchase orders, providing reporting
– work with 3rd party suppliers to arrange resources
– update and maintaine data stores to ensure they are aligned with the sales funnel
– check timesheet utilization and compliance and acting on interpreted data
– provide administration on SharePoint
– support and contribute to the ongoing continuous improvement process
– German language – C1 (business level, ideally native speaker)
– English language – B2
– previous experience form project management area: purchase orders, working with 3rd Party Suppliers, reports and project reviews – is an advantage
– knowledge of the MS Office suite of applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
– knowledge of Oracle, SalesForce, MS Project – advantage
– working as part of a project team, familiar with owning tasks and deliverables and working to deadlines
– ability to interpret data and information to understand trends
– problem-solving skills
– experience with documentation via SharePoint
– organized, self-motivated, able to work remotely from direct manager
– strong desire to follow a Project Management career path (Project Management and related training will be provided)
– 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
– FREE Language courses
– Contribution to lunches in our canteen
– Fitness program – Multisport card
– Cafeteria Portal
– Volunteering and Charity programs
– Fruit days
– Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
– Life & pension insurance contribution
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:55:48 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.