Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Supports the Bid Management function by managing the timely creation of compelling bid documentation utilizing storyboard and quality review events. These roles support and co-ordinate the preparation, planning, research and management of the proposal deliverables and authoring activities. Supports the overall Sales community by independently completing early bid phase (i.e. Request for Information (RFI)/ Expression of Interest (EOI)/ Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)) submission documentation.
Typically leads deals that are categorized as strategic but of low to medium complexity or key and of a medium to high complexity. The role typically supports the Senior Bid Manager.
• Compelling Response Production: Supports the Bid Management function by managing the timely creation of compelling bid documentation utilizing storyboard and quality review events.
• Proposal Planning: Understands the response requirement in terms of scale, complexity and structure and in turn produces the style guides, proposal templates and proposal responsibility matrix, including allocating and gaining commitment from named individuals to respond to specific sections/questions.
• Proposal Resourcing: Engages with all proposal contributors identified within the proposal responsibility matrix to set expectations in terms quality standards, proposal format, structure and production tools either dictated by the customer or aligned to Fujitsu standards.
• Informs the bid plan: Engages with the Bid Manager to ensure that all proposal milestones are identified, understood and captured within the finalised bid plan.
• Storyboard Development: Response development: Ensures the creation of exceptional customer response documents through the development of storyboards that both provide response structure and supports the articulation of win themes. Monitors the development of the response to support the timely completion of quality review events to achieve scores of 4 or more when assessed against Fujitsu’s Proposal Quality Evaluation Model.
• Communicate Required Standards: Defines and communicates to document contributors the proposal format, structure and production tools either dictated by the customer or to Fujitsu standards.
• Proposal Development: Manages the completion of proposal deliverables and authoring activities to achieve the milestones specified within the bid plan. Provides guidance, support and coaching to authors, resolves problems and ensures that the deadlines defined by the Bid Manager are met. Escalates or resolves any issues that affect progress to the Bid Manager as soon as they become apparent.
• Visualise: Manages the visual design of the proposal and ensures that all proposal graphics are designed to a common format.
• Response Production: Assembles all information received to a consistent document.
• Standards and Re-Use: Ensures consistent and effective application of bid management methodologies and improvement thereof.
• Best Practice: Lead the capturing and propagating of best practice, knowledge and cross company cooperation.
Key Performance Indicators
• Personal Win Rate of at least 1:3 (Value and Opportunities) measured over rolling 12 month period.
• Proposal document quality scoring 4 and above in the above in the Shipley best practice modular equivalent standard.
• Down-select decisions for Early capability documents (PQQ/EOI) of 90% or higher.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:02:26 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.