- Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
- Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
- Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
- Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
- Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
- Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
- Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
- Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
- Advise customer of modifications from original requests
- Conduct Spot Buy events, negotiate conditions with suppliers
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
- Fluency in English + German + Italian
- Good presentation skills
- Plus but not a must:
- Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) – end user functionality
- Knowledge of purchase to pay processes
GEP is seeking motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment. At GEP we are planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
Why join us?
- GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
- GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.
“Consent to processing of personal data:
By providing my personal data contained in my professional Curriculum Vitae I, YOUR NAME AND SURNAME, give my consent to processing of them according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. The consent is granted to GEP, Czech Republic, s.r.o. for the purposes of the selection procedure for the given job and further for the purposes of registration of myself as a potential employee of the company. I give my consent for the term of 1 year from the date of provision of the personal data. I acknowledge that the consent is given voluntarily and may be withdrawn at any time. The data cannot be provided to any third parties without my consent.“
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:06:50 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.