GEP is seeking motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment. At GEP we are planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
- Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
- Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
- Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
- Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
- Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
- Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
- Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
- Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
- Advise customer of modifications from original requests
- Conduct Spot Buy events, negotiate conditions with suppliers
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
- Fluency in English + German + Polish
- Good presentation skills
- Plus but not a must:
- Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) – end user functionality
- Knowledge of purchase to pay processes
Why join us?
- GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
- GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.
Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:24:34 +0100
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Polish, German, English
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.