Do you have previous QA experience?
Are you acquainted with Agile development models?
As a leader in various online consumer, lifestyle and entertainment sectors, our client focuses their business on search engine positioning and lead generation.
The services of a QA Analyst are required by the company. The chosen individual will be assigned the following duties and responsibilities:
- Building Test Plans and Strategies for new projects
- Working together with the developers (Frontends and Backends) and planning test cases
- Owning the test case cycle: Designing, creating, executing
- Updating tickets with test reports and findings
- Previous QA experience (2 years or more)
- Be acquainted with Agile development models.
- Proficient in regression, functional, exploratory and acceptance testing
- Experience in testing both the Presentation (User interface) and Business (APIs) Layers
- Familiar with Test Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI etc)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have used issue tracking systems such as Jira or Youtrack
- Knowledge of Silverstripe / WordPress / PHP / React / Vue will be considered an asset
- Eager to learn new technologies and techniques
- Team player attitude
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize depending on business needs
You will be part of a dynamic and growing tech team, brimming with talent and professionalism. The company offers a relocation bonus and a comprehensive health insurance package. They promote a positive working atmosphere and a good work-life balance.
Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:29:26 +0100
People and Co
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.