HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
The QA Engineer writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases; develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products; analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Help develop, execute and maintain test plans for product releases
- Design, develop and maintain/enhance the QA automation software
- Design, implementation and documentation of test cases for product releases and addition of these test cases to the automated suites
- Work with the development team, product management and documentation to ensure the requirements and design are translated into efficient test case design and implementation
- Identify and execute the manual test coverage
- Analyze testing results, identify and report root causes for test failures by working with the development team
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes
- Independently determine and develop approach to solutions for a wide range of difficult problems.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering field.
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
- Understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience working with QA tools, Issue tracking and Project Management tracking tools
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, SQL, XML, Web, HTML, network protocols, security testing and web services
- Understanding of Web-based, Desktop and Mobile applications testing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant, QA experience
- Must be able to demonstrate having tested and gone to market with at least 1 commercially successful product through multiple releases.
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies (automated and manual test processes, black box, white box and gray box testing, test case design, scripting and execution, automated test tools)
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 12:10:17 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.