Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes, then start working with us!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Quality Analyst (male/ female). This person will be responsible for ensuring continuous training of employees based on the organizational and individual needs. This position should ensure that quality procedures are documented, audited and maintained for a World leading gaming company.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees working in more than 40 countries helping our customers achieving success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
5 reason to Join us
- Start an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Passion to service end-customers (B2C)
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Native language skills in English(verbal, reading, writing)
- Evaluates daily key performance indicators (KPI) and develops improvement needs
- Accountable for QoS / CSAT related KPIs
- Responsible for comprehensive regular QoS / CSAT analysis
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions to the direct reports and weekly one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Ensures Quality and Training staff constantly meet the required level of expertise
- Manages and motivates the team members
Your experience & skills
- Bachelor degree
- Previous experience required, minimum 2 years, in similar functions
- Very good PC skills – proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent comunication skills be it written, face to face and also on the telephone
- Strong administration and organization skills
- A friendly, positive, enthusiastic and cheerful attitude
- Drive and energy
- Ensure quality is never compromised providing a first class service
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 19:04:04 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.