Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Tenerife, the friendly island, is the destination of this fantastic 4-star resort where for years students from diverse backgrounds have had their practical experiences and, in turn, enjoyed convenient remunerated internships with accommodation and meals provided.
In this hotel it is possible to do an internship at the reception, in public relations, in quality control with tasks related to audit, in booking management and trade, among many others: there is no doubt that it is a company with extensive experience with interns and a wide range of possibilities.
This quality assurance and audit internship will be offered to a student with interest in the hotel industry and who is able to assist the department in planning and conducting audits that seek to ensure that all operating departments of the hotel meet minimum standards, always under the supervision of the department manager.
Thus, the student of this quality assurance internship will have the following activities:
- Assist the quality assurance team in organising the material to be used during the audits.
- Support quality assurance managers during audits of the operational departments and take notes about the results.
- Prepare reports on the audits highlighting the conclusions.
- Record the results obtained during the audits in the provided software.
- Assist by the creation of operating manuals that will help the hotel staff to work optimally.
- Assist the team in various administrative tasks.
Studies: Tourism, Business Administration for touristic companies, Hotel Management
Desired experience: Experience in tourism, hotels or areas of quality and audit is appreciated
IT skills: MS Windows, MS Office, Internet
Other requirements: An organised and detail-oriented person
Available from June 2018 to July 2018
For 3 to 6 months
Benefits: € 150 / month / Lodging and Meals
Working hours: 5 days a week / 8 hours per day in continuous or split shifts
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:02:03 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.