The Global R2R Super User supports and maintains global business processes and financial systems to assigned business functions. This role supports end users, providing system and process issue resolution and ad hoc training to maximize operational efficiency within the function. Proactively identifies, analyzes, and recommends system and business process improvements. Collaborates with IT production support team to drive timely completion of minor bug fixes and enhancements. Collaborates with Global Financial Systems team in support of business initiates or major issues requiring system design and process changes via a project plan. The role will have strong dotted line to Financial Systems Manager.
– Understand business processes and how it integrates and affects the financial system design
– Lead the analysis of sustaining system and business process related issues leading to root cause identification
– Raise IT Incidents on behalf of end user community and act as liaison between end user and IT staff for timely resolution
– Execute testing for bug fix, minor enhancements, and system upgrades
– Execute and validate test scripts in support of major project implementations as needed
– Maintain system list of values in accordance approved business governance policy
– Co-ordinate the month end closing process, ensure Oracle modules are closed timely, help to resolv any potential issues
– Maintain system reports including OBIEE dashboard reports
– Maintain end user system training materials
– Conduct end user training on both formal an informal basis
– Promote global processes, continuous improvement and operational efficiency
– Encourage change adoption
– University degree in Finance/Accounting, ACCA certification a plus
– Requires 2-5 years of finance or business operational experience.
– Excellent communication skills, including excellent English, both written and spoken
– Creative thinker and results driven
– Team player and ability to work in a global environment and across multiple cultures
– Ability to prioritize effectively, excellent problem solving abilities, able to work under pressure and handle multiple requests simultaneously
– Knowledge of accounting principles (USGAAP or IFRS is advantage), knowledge of – SOX requirements and other regulatory compliance a plus.
– Strong Excel and Word skills. Exposure to at least one project implementation
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:25:21 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.