We are Sitel
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey. With our operational excellence, continued focus on process improvement and value-add solutions, we are your global partner for today and tomorrow.
A Real Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for the intraday management of resources, to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls, at the desired service level for our clients.
- Monitoring site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
- Proficient French level (minimum C2 level)
- Proficiency in English is highly valued
- Microsoft Office Knowledge – Excel advance level (macro and pivot table analysis)
- High performance and dedication to this role
- Ability to communicate KPI data and forecasts to employees at all levels
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Intermediate knowledge of contact centre management and related calculations
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with great attention to detail
- Profile match with our assessment center
- Availability for rotating shifts – the operation works Monday to Sunday (07:00-00:00)
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are health insurance, daily organic fruit, a nice, open working station, and a great social environment. Sitel has an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions and we often have social events, contests and other fun activities, to give everyday life a zing.
Our offer includes:
- Competitive package, according to the demonstrated skills
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Being part of a successful multinational company in a growing industry
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:43:04 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.