- Forecasting, scheduling and real time controlling;
- Compliance Management:
- Ensures that Contact Centre is aware of legal requirements and that work processes are adapted to meet those requirements.
- Manages schedule adherence reporting and operation team´s feedback process regarding disciplinary actions for schedule adherence and call centre policies that impact KPIs.
- Reports payroll for Contact Centre to HR including regular time pay, over-time pay, holiday pay, and personal time off pay.
- Generates and implements automated reports as requested to manage KPIs of business.
- Works with central departments to implement automated and Business Intelligence tools.
Your experience & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance, general business, accounting or a related field.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of programming, preferably VB and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Very good analytical mathematics skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- Solutions oriented and multi-task.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentations skills (English + another EU language is considered a plus)
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
- Schedule availability.
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal since 50 years
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Competitive salary
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Development opportunities
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:14:45 +0100
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.