With more than 30 hotels and tourist apartments in the main cities of the island of Ibiza, this chain is a reference for Balearic tourism. An internship in one of its structures as a waiter, cook or receptionist will allow you to live an unforgettable experience.
Ibiza is a wonderful island both for its landscapes and for its social life. In the summer it becomes the European capital of festivals and fiestas, thanks to its many discos where the best djs in the world perform constantly. During the internship you will have access to the staff dining room of the hotel where you will work, 3 times a day. You will also have free accommodation in the hotel, a single bed in a room shared with other internship students coming from all over Europe.
And you will also have a monthly financial aid. It is a full-time internship, which will allow you to gain expertise in the hotel industry and practice foreign languages with clients. Send your application now, Ibiza is waiting for you next summer!
- Informing the clients about the services of the hotel and touristic information about the island;
- Answering to questions, suggestions and queries and passing them to your tutor in case you’re not able to solve them;
- Registering guests’ arrival and departure: check-in and check-out;
- Forwarding incoming calls and answering emails;
- Keeping the reception area in perfect conditions or informing the cleaning staff if necessary;
- Other tasks related with the F&B position assigned by the tutor according to the department needs.
Tourism, Hospitality, Foreign Languages or similar field of studies
English – B2
Spanish – B1
MS Office, Internet
Passionate about tourisme and the relation with clients
Benefits: 300 euros/month, Lodging and Meals
Working hours: 5 days a week
8 hours a day, rotating shifts
Available from May 2018 to July 2018
For 3 to 6 months
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:14:03 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.