Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Every year hundreds of tourists come to Costa Brava for their vacations, and many of them prefer the intimacy and experience that can they can only get in a holiday apartment, not a hotel: this company meets their need because they manage tourist apartments in the region.
This organisation is part of a corporate group with a strong presence in the hotel industry, and is nowadays one of the most representative ones in Spain, with numerous big hotels, boutique hotels and resorts. If you want to do an internship at a large company and also want to improve communication skills and enjoy the beautiful Costa Brava, then this group promoting tourist apartments is a a perfect choice. Internships are paid and also include accommodation and board.
Details about the benefits:
- Interns of this tourist apartments company will be accommodated in a beautiful hotel in the area.
- The hotel will also transport thoseinterns each day to their workplaces for free.
- Interns will also enjoy the full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This internship is at the reception of a holiday resort at Costa Brava and will take place under the supervision of the department manager.
The most important tasks include:
- Welcoming and check-in of new guests
- Teaching guests about the resort area, services and rules and regulations
- Managing possible questions and complains of guests during their stay
- Answering requests of new clients via telephone and email
- Managing the booking history
- Inform the booking department in case of cancellations or other changes
Studies: Tourism, Commerce, Business, Foreign Languages, Communication, International Relations
Desired experience: Previous experience in tourism or hotels is a plus.
IT skills: MS Office, Internet, social media
Other requirements: A likeable person with good communication skills is being looked for.
Available from May 2018 to June 2018
For 3 to 4 months
Location: Costa Brava
Benefits: 300 euro / Accommodation
Working hours: 5 days a week / 8 hours a day
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 11:17:14 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ French, English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.