RtR accountant plays a critical role in the end to end process of record to report in the headquarter of the European companies of Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL), a leading global specialty minerals company. Main activities are to prepare financial and managerial reporting for ICL European entities. This position is reporting to the Reporting Manager EU BU.
• Prepare IFRS based actual quarterly reporting and monthly budget
• Monitoring / reviewing accounting of specialized insurance companies by external accounting firms
• Preparation monthly Corporate Income Tax calculations and support European Tax Manager with annual Tax Assessment
• Prepare local statutory, regulatory, statistical and legal entity reporting
• Support with regulatory filings
• Assist annual/quarterly audit
• Support reporting manager in the quarterly balance sheet review process
• Perform month end closing related general ledger activity, such as fixed assets, monthly accrual and payroll entries
• Perform balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analysis
• Perform balance sheet account reconciliation
• Perform assigned internal control/Sox activities
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when assigned by manager.
ICL HeadQuarters, Amsterdam
Our history began in the early 20th century with the first efforts to extract minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel's South. During this period, several other state-owned companies were created to extract minerals from the Negev Desert and transform them into chemical products. Over the years, many of these companies were joined to become today’s ICL (Israel Chemicals Ltd.).
Today we are a global powerhouse in fertilizers and specialty chemicals with production activities located in Israel, Europe, the US, South America and China, and a worldwide marketing and logistics network. Nearly 50% of our sales are derived from products manufactured outside of Israel, demonstrating the geographical diversity of our operations.
ICL has expanded its global presence in established markets such as North America and Europe, as well as in targeted emerging regions, such as China, India and Brazil. This expansion has also resulted from business acquisitions and the establishment of Regional centres and joint ventures with strong, local partners. By focusing on products that contribute to the world’s long-term sustainability, we believe that this is enhancing our positioning in markets with strong long-term growth potential.
Please see our website www.icl-group.com where you will find more about our culture and values as well as our successes and the strategy “Next Step Forward”.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting at minimum, preferably Master’s
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in accounting and/or reporting related role in a large multi-national (preferably in a shared service environment)
• Experience with finance and insurance accounting
• Knowledge of general ledger operational accounting, preferably enhanced with a good knowledge of IFRS
• Has a strong knowledge of front-end GL/reporting systems, preferably SAP and SAP consolidation system
• Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and Power point
• Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach
• Able to work independently with good time management skills
• Eager, result driven and problem solver
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal (German or French preferable).
What we offer:
A challenging fulltime role (on the base of a local contract employment) in a dynamic new environment where you can help shape the future of a company that has chosen its strategic direction: creating “One ICL” with strong growth ambitions. We always strive to be the best and encourage everyone who works with us to excel. We also embrace diversity, give people the latitude to express themselves and value differing opinions.
Mon, 10 Dec 2018 11:39:15 +0100
Language/ English, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.