Based at our centralised HR department in a multilingual environment in Berlin, you will be responsible for the recruitment of BASF Group companies in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- You will be the first point of contact for your clients and will assure a smooth recruiting process for your allocated entities.
- This will entail creating job postings, preselecting candidates, conducting telephone interviews, coordinating interviews, and liaising with Local HR and Line Managers in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Beyond this, you will also collaborate with your international colleagues from other teams to exchange potential candidates for positions in wider Europe.
- You will also identify potential European talents to be added to our European talent pool.
- As well as that, you will identify new effective advertising options and liaise with external parties.
- As well as an interest in recruitment and HR, you have a degree in a related field.
- Next to this, you were able to gather practical experiences in recruiting.
- Alongside a customer oriented approach, you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to actively engage with your colleagues.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organised under pressure.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (verbal and written) is essential; knowledge of French, Italian, Spanish or German is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages as well as initial SAP experience eRec is desired.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our “Buddy System”, you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:31:26 +0000