Based at our centralised HR department in a multilingual environment in Berlin, you will be responsible for the recruitment of BASF Group companies in France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- This will entail creating job postings, preselecting candidates, conducting telephone interviews, coordinating interviews, and liaising with Local HR and Line Managers in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Beyond this, you will also collaborate with your international colleagues from other teams to exchange potential candidates for positions in wider Europe.
- As well as that, you will identify new effective advertising options and liaise with external parties.
- Motivated, organized and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/recruitment and a first relevant experience in a similar position.
- Alongside a customer oriented approach, you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to actively engage with your colleagues.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organized under pressure.
- An excellent command of French and Dutch is a prerequisite in addition to very good general communication skills. Knowledge of German, Italian or Spanish would also be advantageous.
- In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
- Receiving on-the-job training through our “Buddy System”, you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:39:27 +0000
Language/ Dutch, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.