Reference no.: MZ 2511
Start date: As soon as candidate is available
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We are currently hiring a Recruitment Executive for our Client in Sofia – a large Multinational BPO Company.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advice job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
As a Recruitment Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities and need to have strong experience of the same:
- Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
- Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies.
- Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary or HR Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
- An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Flexible to take up business travel.
- Great salary – negotiable
- A highly multicultural environment
- The ability to work in a vibrant, young team
- Bonus system
- Many other benefits – will be discussed during the interviews
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 15:47:45 +0100
DK Global Recruitment
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.