Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruitment Manager! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The role of the Recruitment Manager is to hold full accountability for the “delivery machine” ensuring it consistently delivers all SLAs & KPIs at optimum efficiency while engaging and improving a team of recruiters and co-ordinators
- People – talent management & resource planning
- Processes – best fit, consistent, compliant & quality controlled
- Technology, systems & tools – more for less
- Governance – visibility & control
- Manages on-site delivery team to ensure performance/quality standards are met/exceeded working to key KPI’s & SLAs
- Conducts appraisal’s and development plans for the team
- Act as escalation point for the business to ensure client satisfaction
- Keeps reporting systems & tools updated and helps to interpret these to business leaders
- Continuously reviews resource strategy and optimizes for best team setup in alignment to the business needs
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It’s how we have become the world’s leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven to succeed. People who relish collaborating with colleagues to challenge the status quo. People who want variety, globalism, recognition. People who take ownership of their careers.
- Recruitment experience in both an agency or in house / onsite capacity, preferably in an SSC environment and a previous Recruitment Team management experience
- Thrives on working in a fast moving & challenging environment
- Proactively increases own knowledge and commercial awareness whilst keeping abreast of new innovations in attraction methodologies
- Ability to produce and analyse data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication & diplomacy skills
- base salary
- annual bonus and cafateria
Other benefits like:
- eye screening examination and googles cost reimbursement
- annual tax declaration consultancy
- monthly team building
- monthly best practise sharing workshops and sourcing trainings
- new joiners' breakfast
- weekly office massage
- weekly vitamin basket
Our environment is:
- bike friendly
- green (selective waste collection)
Several voluntary activities throughout the year.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:01:17 +0100
Cielo Talent Kft.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.