DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advice job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
As Manager – TAG Onsite you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for Leading hiring and meeting Fulfilment target.
- Build a strategy along with Management to fulfill vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Business / Delivery Managers, HR Managers, Technical Panels / Technical Excellence Group and colleagues to ensure smooth execution. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
- Meet defined SLAs on TAG Score Card such as FF, Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, channel mix, and other hygiene parameters.
- Meet individual and team KPIs. Responsible for End to End recruitment.
- Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Recruitment Consultancies, Internal Referrals, Headhunting and continuously monitoring and reviewing the cost of hire.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies across Europe.
- Supplier Relationship Management – Periodic performance assessment of all active partners and further, renewals based on performance. In the case of business need to add new partner, review and negotiate partnership agreements with potential new partners, as appropriate.
- Responsible for MIS, prepare and maintain all recruitment trackers and publish periodic updates.
- Manage Recruitment/ Onboarding Audit. Liaison with Central BGV team and ensure compliance.
- Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills
- Should have worked in recruitment in the IT industry in Europe as the role requires working within in an offshore/outsourcing delivery model and calls for someone who has the cultural affinity to and an understanding of work practices in both geographies.
- Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary (BPO).
- In-depth knowledge for IT / BPO hiring.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
- An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
- Business travel may be required.
Experience & Education Needed
- Masters or Post Graduation with Specialization in HR
- 8+ Years of Experience in HR/Recruitment
- 5 Years of Team Management
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:49:31 +0100
DK Global Recruitment
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.