Do you have experience in managing a team of recruiters in a fast-paced environment? Do you know what it looks like managing a high volume of recruitment processes, and motivating your team to meet strict deadlines? If you want a job where you would never feel bored, then keep reading!
Our client is an outsourcing company, that aims at being the best in the market in attracting and retaining valuable international profiles. They offer sales and customer service services to the best-known companies in Travel, Food&Beverage and IT industries. For their office in Barcelona, they are looking for a new Head of Recruitment who could bring the company to success.
- Motivate and manage a team of up to 8 Recruiters
- Design and implement recruitment strategies, that would bring your team to success
- Design creative innovative tools that would help your team to locate qualified individuals.
- Conduct one-to-one meetings with your team, in order to develop their skills
- Take care of the candidates' documentation for successful onboarding
- Make sure the internal ATS is up to date
- Conduct Performance Appraisals with your team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the market in terms of Recruitment strategies
- A strategic mindset that would find and implement new systems and way-of-acting
- Detail-oriented and organized candidate
- People-oriented, able to listen to your team and helping them to succeed in their job
- Ability to build strong relationships to connect with fellow employees
What’s on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes & restaurants
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in the heart of Sagrada Familia with excellent transport links
What will you learn?
- Managing international teams and developing new and always creative strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Phone interview with our Recruiter for a first screening
Step 2: Face-to-face interview with our Recruiter in order to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
Step 3: Face-to-face or phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:50:36 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.