Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centres located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
As the Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of assigned tasks to support employees, candidates, managers and other human resource teams in the Regional Service Center. You will be in charge of preparing contracts and onboarding documents for new employees of Johnson & Johnson and supporting the managers with administrative tasks related to onboarding of new joiners.
- Preparing contracts for new joiner
- Coordinating onboarding of new joiners, collecting relevant documentation, and preparing welcome letters
- Supporting hiring managers with all tasks and inquiries related to the onboarding process
- Responding to ad hoc tasks related to new joiner administration
- Creating reports
- Support the setup and delivery of our new GS HR EMEA organization
- Fluent in English & Italian/Spanish/Portuguese
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Continues Improvement mindset
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends (Workday, SFDC, Taleo)
- Advance MS office usage (mail merge, V-look ups, contingency tables, etc.)
In return we would like to offer you:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sick days, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:30:32 +0000
Language/ Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.