The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and ensuring that the company is compliant with national and international standards and Directives in the countries in which we operate.
- Manage technical database for all product testing and compliance requirements in geographical regions and market sectors we operate in.
- Provide advice to technical, Commercial and operations teams on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Carry out research to ensure compliance to national and international standards
- Provide regulatory input into NPI programmes to verify design solutions and validate production processes
- Manage product and material testing with national and international testing agencies
- Support other departments, customer service, operations, quality and marketing in resolving Technical issues and customer queries.
- Represent company at trade associations, international standards committees and present at national and international conferences on environmental and regulatory issues.
- Follow internal development procedures in line with Quality and regulatory requirements
- Detail conscious and analytical
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Wants to gain international experience and has desire to travel
- Languages English, French, German
- A team player, proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work under your own initiative with strong planning and organisational skills
- Competent in use MS Office products (excel, powerpoint and word)
- Full driving licence
Salary : Negotiable, dependant on experience
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:25:10 +0000
Language/ German, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.