We are currently looking for a Report Analyst with high/native level of English and Spanish, for one of our clients, a leading company in new technologies.
Main tasks will be focused on assurance of that all levels within the project are informed and updated on there current results, in order to maintain the quality within the project
Help management to analyze and bring up ideas for improvement in order to reach the business goal.
– Build and maintain, performance reports
– Build and maintain financial reports
– Maintain 1-2-1 and appraisal templates.
– Support management when needed.
– Analyze and review performance achievement.
– Advise on improvement for the project in order to reach the business needs.
– Create presentations for weekly, quarterly and annual business review.
– Report team results.
– Process improvement.
– Native/High level of English and Spanish
– High level of Excel skills
– High level of PowerPoint
– High level of Key Note
– Active listening
– Problem solving abilities
– Decision making
– Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
– IT knowledge
– Experience in a similar position
– Strong communication skills
– Empathic & enthusiastic personality
– Strong listener
– Extremely Motivated
– Flexible & reliable
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
-Salary: 17.100 Euros gross/year + up to 3.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Opportunity to join an international team
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:13:45 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish