Our newest client that is now entering the Bulgarian market provides a host of world class services, including customer relationship management and back office support.
Become part of one of the biggest American companies that has more then than 50,000 employees in 73 locations across the globe.
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of Imaging products. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
• Responds to customer technical issues related to hardware and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media or phone;
• Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts;
• Applies Diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures;
• Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation;
• Advises customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions;
• Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems;
• Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution;
• Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
• High School graduate or University student;
• Professional Experience in multinational environment;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Prior Customer Service experience is a plus;
- Fluency in German/French and English;
• Positive Attitude;
• Customer Service Oriented;
• Excellent Written Communication Skills in English;
• Initiative, Ability to Prioritize.
We offer a challenging role including
- Continuous learning and technical training provided;
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- A chance to be part of a newly formed team;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Relocation package;
- Working hours from Monday to Friday
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 14:56:07 +0000
Language/ English, German, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.